Mitsubishi's Servo Selection software:
The MELSERVO MR-J4 series of servo amplifiers and the associated positioning units, simple motion modules and high-end motion control systems from Mitsubishi Electric enable machine builders and end customers to increase production safety and improve productivity.
- Power rating 100 W - 7 kW
- Up to 6000rpm max continuous speed without considerable loss of torque
- Frequency response 2500 Hz
- High resolution encoders 4000000 pls/r
- Advanced tuning algorithms: Advanced One-Touch Auto Tuning function with real time adaptive load control
- The MR Configurator2 programming tool allows convenient commissioning and diagnostics
- USB, RS-485, RS-422
- New SSCNET-III/h
- Operation of rotary motors, linear motors and direct drive motors with a single unit
Melservo-J4 amplifiers, motors & control: Melservo-J4
The new MR-J3 series
amplifiers and motors are now available. Combining reduced
component size, easier operation and higher performance.
rating 50 W - 55
and motors (up to 40% reduction in size)
- Up to
continuous speed without considerable loss of torque
torque, -SSCNet and RS-485 control
Technical catalog in PDF-format: MR-J3
Servo Amplifiers and Motors (04/2008)
The 400V-servo family
of motors finally rids us of the need for feed transformers
voltage 3 x
380 - 480 V
rating 500 W
connections with Phoenix-connectors (< 2 kW)
sink/source-type I/O interface
kW are based on the HC-SFS series (2000 rpm, same dimensions, inertias
(B-types) also available (for example: for motion
- 24 DC input
- Motors 10 - 30W
- Compatible with MR-J2-A
- RS 232 C connection and Windows
based parametrization program
- RS-422 series-connection even 32
<>100mm x 45mm x 76mm, weight 200g
Motor collar: 28mm
- Also B- models with SSCNET- bus
Easy operation and high performance, with small body:
- Motors 50 W, 100 W, 200 W, 400w
and speeds up to 4500 rpm (nominal 3000 rpm)
- 230 V 1~ input
- One-touch tuning: Servo tuning
is completed just by pressing the AUTO button
on the front of the servo amplifier.
Estemation of load to motor inertia moment ratio,
gain adjustment or machine reconance suppression, can be executed
automatically with one-touch operation
- Operation will continue even when a temporal
change in load, power supply or resonance frequency occurs
- Built-in positioning function enables easy
positioning operation without a controller
MELSERVO manuals PDF format.
The new Mitsubishi linear servos are an advanced piece of
technology,in which motion is created without mechanical impact
(compared to conventional ball screws, transmission mechanisms, etc.).
The result is a structure in which wear of such mechanical devices is
eliminated, and total accuracy is maintained throughout the lifecycle
of the machinery.
There are three different series of Linear servos: LM-H2, LM-F, ja LM-U2.
The LM-series of linear servos are compatible with MR-J3-B- servoamplifiers.
setting, gain adjustment, monitoring and test operation can be carried
out easilly with MR-Configurator (setup software)..
Read more about the LM-series in Mitsubishi's brochures:Servomotors and amplifiersMR-J3 Linear Servo Brochure
and ask for an offer from our sales department!
LM-H2 ja LM-U2 linear servos
LM-linear servo motor series: features and structure.
Parameter setting can be carried out easilly with MR-Configurator.